Buying an investment property is a big deal. So once you’ve taken that step it’s imperative you find a knowledgeable and reliable property manager who has your best interests at heart. At Thomson we pride ourselves on the thorough service our Property Managers deliver. Some of the management services a good property manager will provide include:
- An annual rent review – a property manager’s number one priority should be to maximise your rental return.
- Timely processing of rent increases.
- Regular routine property inspections. This ensures that the tenant is caring for the property and also ensures that the property is well maintained and safe for the tenant to live in.
- Prompt response to repair requests. A lack of maintenance on a rental property not only hinders capital growth of the investment, but could also lead to an injury claim if the property is not safe. There are legal obligations pertaining to maintenance and emergency repairs, which a professional property manager should fully understand.
- Re-leasing of the property with minimal vacancy time. Consistent tenancy is most desirable and a good property manager will ensure this occurs.
- Regular communication – they say no news is good news but in the case of property management it’s important to feel you are not forgotten. Keeping the lines of communication open builds trust and helps to build a lasting working relationship.
For a complementary market appraisal or expert advice, contact us today.View next article View previous article
- Ormond Real Estate Agent
- Malvern Real Estate Agent
- Malvern East Real Estate Agent
- Armadale Real Estate Agent
- Glen Iris Real Estate Agent
- Prahran Real Estate Agent
- South Yarra Real Estate Agent
- Toorak Real Estate Agent
- Carnegie Real Estate Agent
- Murrumbeena Real Estate Agent